For all of you who were wondering...Clinton was super excited to find out that his knife had been broken...not. It's okay though, I had a brand new one sitting on the table ready for him when he got home. I now know though, that I am not going to live it down anytime soon. No, I think I will be reminded often. ;)
I've always wondered how Abercrombie get's there store to smell sooo strong. You can smell their men's cologne from across the mall. Maybe they have air-fresheners made or they spray it on the clothes or something...I just don't know. I do know that a way they COULD do it. If you dump cologne all over the floor it'll smell for several days! Yep. I know this for a fact actually.... this time though, it wasn't my fault. Our bathroom shelf fell that holds all of our perfumes and colognes and out of all the glass bottles only Clinton's broke. Poor guy. His stuff keeps gettin' broked. It still smells in there!
I haven't posted pictures of our apartment yet. While my mom was here I snapped some pics (because the house was clean :D) (thanks mom.) I thought I'd share. I'm snoopy and I like to see other peoples pictures...so I figured you might too.
Oh my goodness! Welcome to our home... Come on in! I'll show you around...
(I'm a nerd...noted)
 |
| This is our entry way... it's a nice buffer zone from our apartment and the cold staircase |
 |
| To the left is the shoe cabinet. It has small built in shelves to keep your shoes. In Korea it is known that you take your shoes off when entering a house and there are often times some kind of slipper or sandal you wear specifically indoors. |
 |
| Once you've entered to sliding glass doors this is what you see :) |
 |
| Right inside the door there are two bedrooms, but we don't have much in there so I'm not gonna show those. This is our living room, family room and office! |
 |
| The dogs wanted to be included in the pic :) |
 |
| gotta love all that wallpaper. Every wall in our house has wallpaper on it! |
 |
| The master bedroom is right off of the living room and kitchen. |
Okay, now turn around.... Ah Ha...The kitchen!
 |
| I like the kitchen wallpaper. I think it's cute :) |
 |
Notice the microwave stand to the left by the water cooler...aka, knife-breaker.
|
 |
| This is the main bathroom. It is not meant to have a shower curtain and rug. Traditionally Korean bathrooms are just open and everything in it get's wet. I'm not a huge fan of that, so we put a curtain up and try to keep the bathroom dry. |
 |
| This is the master bedroom. |
 |
| Don't mind the curtains...I've got them strung up with paper clips! |
 |
| We've got quite a bit of built in closets |
 |
| Whitaker wanted to be involved |
 |
This is the master bath. As you can see, the shower IS the bathroom! I call this the "wet" bathroom. It pretty much is only used for showering.
...and that's it! This is our humble abode. I like it. You are bound to find a puppy somewhere. Probably with their head in a shoe or stuck in a hanger. You might even find one in a laundry basket... |
...you just never can tell what you might find :)
I hope you enjoyed your tour. Feel free to stop by anytime (when the house is clean)!
Lot's of love!
thanks for the tour! Love the pictures of Avery in the laundry basket! =)
ReplyDeleteHe is a goober pants!
ReplyDeletevery nice! glad you have your shop all set up! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! im glad you and mom had fun working on things =) and that the knife situation is better! =)
ReplyDeleteNice tour! Everything was there except my two favorite things.... You Two!
ReplyDeleteLove the tour, Hilary! Glad you could spend some time with your Mom during Clinton's absence. Love your apartment. We'll have to stop by the next time we're in the neighborhood!! :) Love ya, Aunt Lori
ReplyDeleteI love your place and I'm proud of you guys. Its ice to see you make a house a home. Love you, Dad
ReplyDeleteA mother's wisdom goes a long ways- all the way to Korea; using paper clips for curtain hangers. you make me so proud Hil! - Kris
ReplyDelete