Today was a busy day. First my car battery was dead. Then we couldn't find the jumper cables that are ALWAYS in my car... Except for when you need them I guess. Then we traded my bug for a new suzuki! I'll be honest, I never thought I'd own a Suzuki, but Clinton and I both really liked it. We had that, "This is the one" feeling you get when you've found THE ONE. Like when I found Clinton :)
It felt like it took all day to buy this car. Probably because it did take all day. Poor little Caius sat in the same diaper for the better half of the day. It was one of those, oh my goodness it's 7:00 already and Caius hasn't been changed. He's happy now though because he doesn't have to get jossled around as we attempt to get his carseat in the back of my bug.
I will miss my bug though :) it was a good car.
You don't realize how much junk is in your car until you have to get it all out!
 |
| patiently waiting at the car dealership |
All in all it was a good day. Caius turned two months today! He got a new car to ride in. AND he even managed to potty and poop on me today! All in one day!
 |
| wiggled out of his swaddle |
 |
| yep, that is quite the mess. |
I'm sure everyone wanted to see this lovely picture :) :)
Yay! I like your new car!
ReplyDeleteHe's getting so big! He probably pooped on you to try to tell you to take that Jayhawks jacket off of him. :)