This weekend we had a surprise party for Caius! (the surprise was for Clinton... Caius was in on it ;) )
Caius had an applesauce "cupcake" with avocado "frosting," This was Caius's first time trying applesauce. It went... well, you'll see how it went...
"What is this?"
"ummmm... do they expect me to eat this?"
"Oh sick!"
"That is terrible!"
"I think I'm gonna..."
"GAG!"
Poor Caius... gagging on his half birthday cupcake :(
But seriously, I tasted the applesauce and it was good. He's eaten avocado before so I'm not sure why he didn't like it this time, but hey, it's his party and he can gag if he wants too.
"Why did you make me eat that!?"
"I am not happy"
He didn't enjoy the applesauce surprise, but he did enjoy chewing on his towel for a bit!
After dinner we went to Build-a-Bear Workshop to build a deployment friend for when daddy is gone.
I had been wanting to do this ever since we found out Clinton was leaving and I figured what better time to do it than for Caius' birthday celebration.
We picked a puppy, or "Arfy," as Clinton called them growing up. Any puppy was an "Arfy." Pretty Arfy, Blue Arfy, Big Arfy etc. So it was fitting that we'd get Caius a puppy!
We picked him, stuffed him, and named him.
"Arfy" was born
June 22nd
15 inches
6oz
![]() |
| Caius really liked that tag |
A little snuggle buddy while daddy is gone.
I'm so glad we were able to share Caius' 1/2 birthday together! We had such a good time.



































I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! Caius' expressions were hilarious! Happy half birthday buddy! :)
ReplyDelete