But! we do have SOME new news!
This is the part that is "off the record." Officially we are going to be stationed in Korea (together!!!yay!) Keep in mind that when I say "officially", I mean unofficially. but it's official. just not yet. So we'll call it "unofficially official". Are you with me? Basically we have enough information (and an unofficial thumbs up) to begin planning to live in Korea but can't be approved (officially) just yet.
If you are unsure whether to clap or cry...this is a good thing :) Our goal has been to stay in Korea which will insure a good year together! (to put that year in perspective... at this point...in the past two years Clinton and I have spent two months together.) So a year together will be glorious!
While this may not mean a wedding date, It does mean I can finally say where I will be for the next year. Now all I need is the best american recipes and cookbooks to make the korean food a little less....korean. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment