Friday, December 10, 2010

Midnight Snack

My mom always asks me..."So what are you going to do tonight?!"  I'm sure I've mention before that Clinton works nights (6pm-6am).  Which means I have to occupy myself throughout the whole night for twelve hours.  Whit usually is VERY naughty! Always into something!!


I am trying to pre-make our dinner during the night...
I know some of you really want to see pics of our apartment, but that means that it has to be clean! So for now you can enjoy a glimpse of our kitchen :) 



Like I said...in the night, Whit is extra naughty. This was right after I caught her in the act of pulling my towels off. I often walk into the kitchen to find my towels on the floor. I hang them back up, only to find them on the floor again a few minutes later.


This is how I do 99% of my cooking...with my computer! And look...there are pictures.

I hate to say it but this picture was taken seconds before I filled the kitchen with smoke....let's just say I got my pan a BIT hot! It's all good though. Other than the smoke incident and rubbing my eyes after touching the jalapenos, it was a pretty good night!


The good thing about cooking at night is that Clinton isn't here to see me fill the kitchen with smoke or light the curtains on fire. I'm just kidding, we don't have curtains.


This picture is of chopped cilantro and has no meaning...I was bored, that's all.


Remember how I was telling you we have these special garbage bags specifically for food...well a friend of mine gave me the brilliant idea of buying a "dust can." (a tiny trash can) I'm not sure if Koreans have a lot of dust, but there are many shapes and sizes of these little cans. Anyways...it's brilliant. This works much better than using my knees and elbows to hold the bag open while I dangerously fling food in.


Mmmm.... appetizing.

Hopefully the dinner I made doesn't end up in there :P but you never know!

So if you're on facebook in the afternoon and you are wondering why I'm on as well, you now know that it's because I stay up all night... Cleaning, Cooking, Burning things, or watching NCIS with Korean subtitles!

2 comments:

  1. I hope dinner turned out well. It looks like you put a lot of work into it :) love ya! thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here at work laughing. You really should be a columnist for the paper. Alot of those people aren't as entertaining as you are. I just have to answer the phone and when it doesn't ring I can do other things. Anyway I love your stories and your dog is so sweet, reminds me of mine. Her favorite thing to do when she isn't getting attention is tear up kleenex. She just delights in doing that. I'm sure when I get home today, there will be some left for me cause she was mad I left her. Dogs are very entertaining. Hannah has some stories like this too. Were you married about the time she was? Hers was June 5th. Enjoy your weekend, hopefully Clinton has a couple of days off and keep the entertainment coming.

    ReplyDelete