Thursday, March 8, 2012

A little bit of this... and that.

I mean..... how cute is he...


Yep, that's Clinton.

Don't worry, Clinton doesn't really get embarrassed and he knows he's cute, so it's okay that I'm posting this (I think.)

With the Army, comes a lot of time spent apart so Clinton and I definitely know what it means to miss each other. I miss him, so I just needed to post a little something about him.

Clinton's mom and Oma have filled me in a little on what Clinton was like as a little boy. From what I can tell he was a talkative and inquisitive little guy and would ask lots of questions. His favorite movie was "101 Dalmatians" so everything was compared to the number one-hundred and one. He would ask if something was more than a 101 lbs or less than 101 lbs. More than 101 miles or less than 101 miles. 

I think he has lost some of his talkativeness, but he's still just as inquisitive. He always tells me random facts and I can almost always count on him if I have an off the wall question. And I definitely think up some off the wall questions! Of course I believe whatever he tells me because he's Clinton and he's my husband and I think he's always right. (Unless we disagree about something. In that case, I'm always right.)

note** we don't disagree about much... but our current "disagreement" is how the brand, "Hostess" is pronounced. So if anyone would like to settle that one that'd be great :P That's about as far as the disagreeing goes.

A couple of weeks ago I told him my ear was ringing and he said, "Well, there goes that frequency." According to him, every time your ear rings it means the little ear receptor that hears that particular frequency is dying. Since then, my ear has rung at least five times! I'll be honest, I get a little sad now when my ear rings. "Oh no! Not another one!" I feel like I need to do a little ceremony. Another one bites the dust.

Of course, I do tend to believe everything he tells me so he could be pulling my leg... but I don't think he is :)

Well, now you have a little insight into Clinton as a child, ear ringing, and our "Hostess" dilemma. The good news is I get to see him tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hostess, that cracks me up. I thought it was pronounced like how you would call the person who opens up their home to you and serves you for dinner...if that makes sense... :)

    ReplyDelete