Sunday, March 4, 2012

This is what Caius looked like when we left the house this morning...


and this is what he looked like when we got home


                 
Somewhere along the way the shoes, socks and pants came off. You can't tell in the picture but his onsie is also soaked, unsnapped and pulled up to his belly button!



But, it was for a good cause because we were fabric shopping! Yay!

Today was the first time I got to use our stroller! We walked around Hancock Fabric for a good two hours. Caius leaked through his diaper, was confused for a girl and had a few meltdowns. We made it though. We got what we needed (and then some.) I'm ready to try my hand at a sewing pattern.  This is my first attempt! I am going to try to turn this...


Into this!
(The short-alls that is... not the dress :) although strangers seem to think "she" should be wearing the dress) (HE's a boy!)


So, all you sewers out there send me all your sewing prayers and cross your fingers that the end product somewhat resembles the picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment