Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for so many things...it's nice to take some time to think on them.

I was reading about some of the first thanksgivings.  I found that thanksgiving was not originally something celebrated every year.  It was a day (or days) or fasting and giving thanks for what the Lord had done.  As I was reading I kept thinking back to how some, in the Bible, would place stones as a reminder of what God had done and His goodness towards us.  It is nice to set aside a time to simply give thanks and to remember what God has done.  He has done so much for us.  I praise Him for Clinton and our families and for the hope that I have in his saving grace.

I hope you all had a great day remembering with your family and friends.

Clinton and I went over to our friend's house for dinner and enjoyed all the traditional American holiday dishes! Mmmm.  It was nice to be with friends. 

This is an awful pic...


This is Lukas...our friends, Carrie and Nick's little boy

He wanted to make sure I got a pic of him making that face :)

I THOUGHT this was gonna be a cute one and later found out I had frowny face next to me :P
We both enjoyed our first holiday together!! yay!
Happy Thanksgiving from Korea!


3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the three of you at the top. It's super cute! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to see you guys so happy together. I'm glad you had a good day. Wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a story! Your blog is beautiful! I'm so glad that everything worked out for you and that you get to be together here in Korea!

    ReplyDelete