Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jo Lucy, I'm home!



My dad thinks that my stories sound a bit like one of my all-time favorite shows, I Love Lucy.
I do not know what he is talking about...but if you see me stomping on grapes, stuffing my mouth with chocolate, frozen in a freezer, or on the top of the empire state building dressed like an alien...then maybe. All these things are likely possibilities. Especially the part where I stuff chocolate in my mouth. I could handle that.


Hmmmm.......


There may be a little resemblance :P
My dad made sure to remind me that little Ricky didn't come along 'til season five...

I'll keep that in mind.



1,2,3 days of work...1,2,3 days off.  Clinton is on his THIRD day of work!!! Which meeeaaaaans, he's gonna be home for three days! Yay!

I've noticed that in writing this blog I have actually been able to learn more about other people.  I get lots of nice notes, comments, and stories from people who read my blog.  I love hearing from people!   Clinton and I are looking forward to starting our own family traditions...especially around the holidays. I'm curious what some of your holiday traditions are? My family has always opened gifts and eaten on Christmas Eve and when we were younger we would go to our grandparents house on Christmas and celebrate the Hoylman family Christmas. Now we need something to do this Christmas. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. First, make snow angels, then hold hands, next eat a whole roll of Toll House cookie dough...and then.... snuggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how'd you get Clinton to pose like Ricky? =)

    ReplyDelete