Clinton and I have a little problem...we both love dogs too much. Before we left for our trip to Seoul, we had in our heads that we might get another puppy. When you think about getting a puppy for three days, well you just HAVE to get one. We went to a couple pet stores yesterday looking for another puppy. Clinton saw two beagle puppies before we were even in the store and he started to melt. Even though there were other dogs in the store, I don't think he noticed. His heart was pretty much set on a beagle the moment he laid eyes on them. There were two boy beagles, brothers...I didn't want to separate them :(
:( ....I don't want to talk about it....
Anyways, we chose the quieter one of the two. We figured with whit's strong personality it'd be better to have the more laid back dog... hmmm...our dogs remind me of some people I know...but who?...
So, YES...we have a brand new puppy!
Whit is not too sure what to think. She is comfortable tackling a 95 lb German Shepherd, but if a little beagle puppy sniffs her she's gotta run away. We'll see how it goes :)
I would like you to meet Avery Ellis :)
We have no idea how old he is...it's probably written on his papers...in Hangeul...
We had two stinky puppies yesterday. Whit was smelly from being boarded at the vet and Avery was stinky from the pet store. So it was bath time at our house!
Whit absolutely HATES baths!!!
| Please let me out! |
I think Avery on the other hand likes bath time... He wanted to know when it was his turn!!
![]() |
| I don't think he moved an inch once he was in the water :P |
After bath time we were ready for Whit to try on her lovely new sweater...but she didn't feel like it so I put it on the new guy.
| Whit is looking on with envy as Avery chews her bone and wears her sweater! Life is rough sometimes. |
She finally warmed up to the idea of her fun Christmas sweater given to her from her dear friends...
Mia and Kaui (and Daira) :o)
![]() |
| Mia and Kaui |
Thanks ladies!
![]() |
| looking goooooood! |
My boys! They are just the cutest.
My little lady! Precious.
By the end of the day we had two tired little puppies...
Nighty night Avery and Whitaker!








oh, cute puppies I wish I could hold them!
ReplyDelete