Well, Happy New Year!
Clinton and I were given a free night at the hotel on base in Seoul on the 30th. It was nice to get away and just relax. We had to drop the kids dogs off at the Vet on the way to Seoul. It was interesting trying to find the Vets office. We ended up having to call him and hand the phone to the driver...they talked it out. :D I have no idea what they said, but we made it there both times!
We all crammed into the cab with all our stuff.
We made it home just in time to celebrate the new year. New year's day was spent on the couch! All day. Impressive, I know...but it's easy to do when you are sick.
Clinton and the puppies...always snuggling and kissin' and sleepin'! :)
I took this picture to try to show how skinny Avery is, but I had a hard time capturing it. He is was super skinny!
The road to recovery has been pretty easy for the most part. It usually involves Clinton and I holding Avery down and squeezing his jaw open to shove some medicine in. I think his cough is clearing right up :) hopefully.
Clinton and I made a New Years video for everyone back home...well, we tried anyways. We spent most of the time laughing and saying goofy things. I will try to post it sometime.
-------------------------
My voice has been gone for a few days now and is just now beginning to make it's return. It was pretty difficult today when I tried talking on the phone to a Korean lady. Talking on the phone with no voice is hard enough...let alone to someone who speaks another language. We made it through okay though...I think...
I've got great news! My mom is coming to visit! Yay!! I've never had a visitor fly 15 hours to see me before, but I'm looking forward to it. Now I'm gonna be the woman of the house who has house guests...my first one! :P I think we will have PLENTY to do while she is here. She might leave here needing a vacation.
Happy New Year!
Lot's of love, Clinton and Hilary

No comments:
Post a Comment