Friday, March 25, 2011

{ Not much going on here }

Yesterday the sun was shining and I was out and about without a coat on...and this is what I woke up to this morning!



It's crazy to think that Spring is so close and yet we still have Winter days.

I was baking the other day and was overwhelmed with all the STUFF on my counters. When Clinton and I were dating I made him dinner and right before we sat down to eat he asked,"are we going to clean this up first?" I guess the mess I made was too big for him to ignore.

Well, things haven't gotten much better/cleaner since then. Every time I cook or bake or do anything in the kitchen it results in a BIG mess. Is this normal?

Does your kitchen look like this when you bake?

Then once I've gone through all the trouble of measuring, pouring and stirring...plus the extra 30 minutes of fixing mistakes, I'm too tired to clean up! :P Let's just say, the kitchen and I have some issues we are working out right now. We are barely on speaking terms.

In other news, I was able to Skype with my little niece, Irelyn, yesterday.  Although she was a little fussy, we still had a good time chatting. When we Skype, Emily and my mom will say things like, " Who is that?? Is that aunt Hilary?? Look it's Hilary!" Now, I'm afraid that she's gonna think that the computer is her aunt Hilary! Time will tell I guess. I already told her that I'm going to hold her, and she is going to like it!

Later, yesterday evening, I was able to Skype with my mom again. During which time I had to take a picture of Avery because he was being so cute, and then I saw Whit laying on the pillow all sweet so I had to take a picture of her too. Then my mom says, in a sarcastic tone, "Yeah, you really need more pictures of the dogs!"......

Well then....

I guess I will never take or post another dog picture.....

Okay, I can't do that :) !



Awwwwww...... you know you like them!

2 comments:

  1. you know I like them too. Keep the pictures coming! they are cute and catching them being naughty is funny! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your posts and all the puppy pictures!
    My kitchen looks kind of like that when I cook LOL!
    I see your countdown clock is nearing one month and looking VERY good to me!
    Those P.S. winter blessings are most beautiful because we know they are short lived!

    ReplyDelete