Friday, April 29, 2011

Time flies when your...

This week has flown by and it's certainly not because of all the fun packing :P Today was a dog day. We got Whitaker and Avery examined and their paperwork ready to fly. I've already told Avery that it might be a little noisy and scary flying below on the plane. Although I don't think any amount of talking to him will prepare him for this adventure. I mean, he wet his pants when Clinton playfully through clothes at him...like I've said before, he's a scaredy-cat!

We took the dogs on a long walk today. I realized that today was Avery's first real walk. It's kind of pathetic if you think about it. The two guard dogs outside our apartment building barked at us on the way out and Whit being the huge 7 pounder she is barked and growled back while Avery sat down in fear. Silly duck.

A long walk, a long day...now we are relaxing on the couch as it pours outside. It's Monsoon season in Korea! I am tired and ready for bed but I just wanted to jot a tiny tiny note. (blogging everyday :P)

A funny thing happened on Easter Sunday... some Sunday's at church they have a special time where the kids come on stage and a lady from the church leads an object lesson. Kids say the darndest things. As a part of the lesson the lady lit a tea bag on fire and it floated away. As she pulled out her lighter, one of the kids yelled out, "she's gonna kill us ALL!" Ha. It was too funny not to share. Happy Easter! :P

I just noticed that the countdown ticker is down to 8 teeny tiny days! That's all I've got today. I'm too tired to think!


No comments:

Post a Comment