Well, the boxes are packed, the dogs are ready and the apartment is empty. Moving day was a looong tiring day and I am definitely glad it's over! We had two sets of movers come. One was for "unaccompanied baggage" and the other for the rest of our household goods. The first guys "UB" were rushing, rushing, rushing. I'm not sure what the hurry was. While they were packing our T.V. they needed some kind of padding...so the guy grabbed my pillow and threw it in...Okie dokie. Sure, just use my pillow. So when I'm dead tired and cranky and just getting moved in to our next apartment...ready to crash for the night, I will have to remember to unpack the T.V. to find my pillow :P
Noble House- Our very first home :)
Spring is in bloom and all around our apartment
The dogs waited patiently as the movers were in and out....They spent most of the day stuck in the kennel.
It was very nice having the movers pack for us, but I'm curious to see how the unpacking is going to go!
The last few days have been nice. We've been able to spend time with our friends, the Duffy's and Gowan's before we leave. The dogs have had a few tiring days at the dog park and Clinton and I have been able to catch up on some sleep. Moving is always a little bitter-sweet. We will miss our "Korea" friends, but maybe the Army will bring us together again some day. You just never know!
We are excited to come home, excited to see people, eat American food, and to finally have our ceremony! Living in Korea has been a fun and sometimes challenging experience for both Clinton and I. I'm thankful to have had the chance to live abroad with Clinton and I know it will be an experience that we will always remember.
Now, we are off the airport. We've got 4 checked bags, 3 carry-ons, and two kennels/dogs...this is gonna be interesting! I'm will be glad to be on the plane! Pray that Whit doesn't bark! Aaah. I would like to avoid making enemies on this 11 hour flight!
We're packed, I've blogged, we've got our iPods and Zunes charged and ready, and the dog's sleeping drugs on hand! Now all that's left to do is pack this laptop and head out. Catch you on the flip side!
 |
I read your article in life:beautiful and decided to check out your blog to learn about Korea, and now I see that you're moving. : ( Oh well. I'm confused about whether you're already married.
ReplyDelete