Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Life as we know it

Well hello again! It's been a while since I've written and I honestly don't know where to start. Too much has happened to try to squeeze it all into one blog post! I'm going to try to pick and choose some of the highlights and then I'll blog in further detail another day. First of all, we made it back to the States! Clinton and I were finally able to have our wedding ceremony on our First anniversary! We then took off the next morning and made our way to Georgia. We found a rental home today and applied for that! Lots of fun things have happened! It seems like there was something else that happened... hmm.... Oh yeah, I'm pregnant!

Yep, you read that right! Today marks the beginning of my second trimester.










Praise the Lord I fit into my dress!!
We just want to keep everyone on their toes.


No comments:

Post a Comment