Oh my goodness...Holy Jumping bean Batman! This little baby just kicks and rolls and moves ALL the time! Now, don't make fun...there are all kinds of hormones working their craziness on me...but I almost started crying one day this past week because the baby wouldn't stop moving. Yes, that is how much it moves. Don't get me wrong, I love feeling our little baby bean moving around inside me. It is very comforting and fun to know it's active. BUT, this day in particular it just moved, moved, moved. Sitting, standing, laying, walking, eating, sleeping...it didn't matter what I was doing the baby just moved and pushed and kicked repeatedly. A whole day of very uncomfortable, painful kicking. I just wanted the baby to get comfortable (preferably not on my bladder) and to just chill for a bit. Maybe a little "tap tap" every now and then and an occasional roll over. But no more kicking me in the same painful spot :)
I AM very thankful to have a healthy, active baby though. We are very blessed. The doctor said everything looks beautiful!
We had an ultrasound and got some pretty pictures taken!
The baby sucked it's thumb for a very long time. We had to do a lot of moving to get that thumb out!
I think it's looking at it's hand..."Hey! There is my thumb!"
During the ultrasound, Clinton and the US technician were the ones watching the screen the whole time. Clinton was able to see the baby move. I, on the other hand, did not want to know the sex so I didn't get to see all the movement. Towards the end we needed the baby to move again so we poked and prodded and at this point the baby started tipping it's head way back...as if to say that was enough!
We found out that our baby has tiny ears and big feet! The technician measured the feet just for fun and they are about an inch and a half long! To put that in perspective, the baby is about 7 inches at this point.
Here we are at 22 weeks
So, you may be wondering what's the sex?!?!
I can't tell you
Not yet anyways...
but I will
someday :)
The reason we aren't telling is because it's much more fun to tell our friends and family in person!
-----------------------
Some people have mentioned that it's been a while since I've talked about the puppies. It's true. It has been a while.
Whitaker and Avery are doing well. They are a lot like little kids. They wake up in the morning, go outside, play a bit...and then go back down for a nap :) It's nice, because I do to! They recently discovered a bottle of pills that (eh hem) make you go to the bathroom...yeah. I found them both in the living room with about 30 capsules all over the floor. Don't worry, I threw out the soggy ones :) Thankfully I don't THINK either of them ate any, which is good because they DON'T need any! TMI TMI!
Hormones can do some crazy things to you... I have not been sleeping well and I have been looking forward to buying a body pillow for a while now. I'm not used to having to drive a little distance to get to stores like Target, but here it is a little jont to get to a Target. For this reason I don't go just to browse, I only go if I know what I need. This past weekend Clinton and I finally went to Target to get a body pillow! We got home, I washed the fuzzy zebra-print cover we bought, put the cover on and had it all ready to go. I'm telling you, I was really excited. Really. I knew it was gonna help me sleep and that it would make me feel much better.
I hopped into bed, excited to use my wonderful, new, fuzzy, zebra, body pillow... only to find out that a certain young beagle had decided he needed to "mark" it with HIS "scent."
I cried.
Having your wonderful, new, fuzzy, zebra, body pillow that you've been thinking about every sleepless night, peed on will definitely make a pregnant woman cry.
SO! THAT is what the puppies have been up to :) eating poop pills, pulling out the toilet paper, and peein' on my pillow
gotta love 'em
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment