| I finally uploaded SOME of our wedding photos. I tried not to put too many duplicates and such up, because I know not everyone wants to flip through 600 photos. I added them to my Picasa account so feel free to check them out. But first, these are some of my favorites for one reason or another... My shoes! These were the inspiration for the whole wedding :) I love this one because my mom looks so pretty Irelyn was all cuddles with her mom Good looking guys I can only imagine what those two were up too... Clinton's Hawkeye cheesecake awww....just look at him Irelyn giving everyone waves...with her half flower headband :) Pretty Mia Scared little Julia made it down the aisle |
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Our Special Days- June 4, 2010+2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































So beautiful, Hilary!
ReplyDeleteI love them! They are great, and I especially love your shoe choice! :)
ReplyDelete